Over the course of two days, IFC masterclasses take a deep dive into crucial topics. Lots of time for lively interaction with speakers and fellow delegates. Great opportunities to really unravel the topic at hand.
Workshops are practical, hands-on sessions that let delegates get down and dirty with data, strategy, results, the real how and why of what’s working and what isn’t.
IFC workshops are divided into tracks to keep things tidy and help you create a full and well-rounded conference schedule that meets all your learning needs and interests.
This year’s tracks are:
– Fundraising from the few (partnerships and major gifts, for example)
– Fundraising from the many (more mass-produced types of campaigns and strategies)
– Communications & storytelling
– Innovation in action (case studies and results from highly creative campaigns)
– Leadership & the healthy organisation (creating a positive and productive internal culture)
– Rethinking strategy (fresh, fresh, fresh ideas)
IFC is about more than formal learning. It’s a totally immersive experience. It all happens under one roof. You’ll eat, breathe, drink, dance, meditate, innovate for four days. And that’s a great thing! So in addition to all of the sessions, we round things out with: Nooks and crannies and networking… oh my!
Lots of space and opportunities to canoodle with your colleagues from around the world, as well as hunker down and have dinner or drinks with the speakers you just heard. Maybe you’ll meet them in the photo booth. Or in the sauna. (Nothing like talking major gifts in a towel … or less.) Well-being sessions to keep your head clear and your body moving
Yoga (soothe your soul), meditation (feed your head), running (as mom used to say, “Get out and get the stink blowed off ya.”) Our (in)famous gala
We’d tell you more, but then we’d have to swear you to secrecy – and that would drastically hinder our tell-a-friend campaign!