About the IFC
The world’s greatest showcase for excellence, innovation and inspiration in fundraising is back from 15-18 October 2013!
What you can expect at the IFC 2013
Our 33rd Congress promises to make a big IMPACT! As fundraisers we’ve helped make some great changes in the world and changed the lives of many people for the better, but there is still a lot more to do! We’ll explore what our role as fundraisers is in delivering impact. We’ll consider how to show donors what we’ve done with their money and the difference it’s made and how we can go on making a difference in the future.
What's on the programme?
- Over 100 sessions – with insight from expert speakers sharing their thoughts to shape your fundraising.
- Masterclass programme – practical, thought-provoking and interactive sessions to equip you with tools and solutions.
- NEW SuperFundraiser Big Room sessions – fuel your imagination, explore unique approaches to fundraising and develop SuperFundraising tools.
- NEW 60 Minute sessions – get motivated by case studies from around the world.
- High-energy Opening and Closing Plenaries – will inspire, motivate and entertain you.
- More new perspectives from outside the fundraising sector – get inspired about areas that are important to your work, including branding and strategy, from experts from the commercial sector and academics.
Where and when is the IFC 2013?
Now in its 33rd year, the IFC will return to the Netherlands from 15-18 October 2013. The conference will be held at the NH Leeuwenhorst Hotel, a four-star hotel in Noordwijkerhout, close to the popular beach resort of Noordwijk. It is located in the western Netherlands, in the province of South Holland, about 30 minutes from Amsterdam city centre and Amsterdam Schiphol airport.
Did you know?
We also run Fundraising Online - a 100% online digital fundraising conference, featuring the best in digital and online fundraising advice from expert speakers? Visit our Fundraising Online section to find out more.