About the Resource Alliance
The Resource Alliance is an international charity headquartered in London with regional offices in India and Uganda.
We aim to be the global network for fundraising, resource mobilisation and philanthropy. We build skills, knowledge and promote excellence within civil society.
To help NGOs around the world increase their fundraising capabilities, we provide:
- Prestigious annual conferences that bring together fundraising professionals from across the world – the International Fundraising Congress (IFC), the International Workshop on Resource Mobilisation (IWRM) and Fundraising Online
- Accredited courses in fundraising and communication including the School of Fundraising
- Training, consultancy and mentoring to build fundraising capacity and long-term financial sustainability
- NGO Awards, national fundraising awards and the Global Award for Fundraising to recognise and celebrate outstanding achievement in fundraising and share best practice
- Future Leaders Programme for Fundraisers, an innovative way of supporting the career development of the fundraising leaders of tomorrow
- The Resource Alliance Knowledge Hub, an online portal providing free resources on fundraising and philanthropy
We are supported by internationally recognised trainers who share our mission to strengthen the non-profit sector worldwide and offer their skills, knowledge, passion and experience on a voluntary basis.
The Resource Alliance is a UK registered charity, with 501c3 status in the US and an international board.
Did you know?
Fundraising Online 2013, the world's best 100% online digital fundraising conference will be back in May 2013. Get direct access to the sharpest thinking and latest insights in digital and online fundraising from expert speakers in this arena. Visit the Fundraising Online section to find out more about our 2013 conference.