IWRM Asia bursaries
The Resource Alliance offers limited number of bursaries to individuals from non-profit organisations without the necessary training budgets to enable them to participate in the IWRM Asia 2013.
We would like to extend a warm thank you to Mr. Teng Ngiek Lian, founder of The Silent Foundation. Showing a commitment to supporting non-profit organisations in building their fundraising capacity, The Silent Foundation provides bursaries to organisations with limited financial resources, allowing them to participate in IWRM Asia.
- 90% waiver on the IWRM registration fee
- Travel allowance of up to GBP100
- Three days of mentoring support
- Resident bursary winners will be able to attend a Masterclass, all meals, accommodation (20, 21 and 22 August 2013) and the Gala Dinner
- Non-resident bursary winners will be able to attend a Masterclass, lunch on all days, and the Gala Dinner.
The deadline for applications for the second round has now passed.
Winners of the first round of bursaries
The winners of the first round of bursaries granted for the IWRM Asia 2013 are:
- Mr. Mh. Abdur Rashid Sikder of The Association for Rural Advancement in Bangladesh (ARAB), Bangladesh
- Mr. Ijaquat Ali Kazi of Community Housing Development Fund, Bangladesh
- Mrs. Omana T. K of Rural Agency for Social and Technological Advancement (RASTA), India
- Ms. Lyra Pinto of Under The Mango Tree Society, India
- Ms. Indrani Babu of Autism Society West Bengal, India
- Mr. Rup Bahadur Sunar of Professional Development and Research Centre (PDRC), Nepal
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com or contact +91 11 4135 4766
- Applicants must represent a non-profit organisation based in Asia with an annual budget of less than USD50,000
- Applications are invited from developing countries (Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.)
- Applications from developed economies in Asia (Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong) are not eligible
- Applicant organisations should not propagate political or religious doctrines.
Did you know?
Fundraising Online 2013, the world's best 100% online digital fundraising conference will be back in May 2013. Get direct access to the sharpest thinking and latest insights in digital and online fundraising from expert speakers in this arena. Visit the Fundraising Online section to find out more about our 2013 conference.