The Resource Alliance is committed to building the fundraising capacity of the non-profit sector worldwide. We are therefore pleased to offer a limited number of bursaries to attend the International Fundraising Congress (IFC) 2013.
Bursaries cover 90% of the fee for a classic IFC programme delegate place with three star offsite accommodation (successful applicants will be required to pay £164, which is 10% of the full registration fee), which includes:
- Access to the classic IFC programme and post-Congress documentation on our password protected delegate archive
- Two nights' accommodation at a three star offsite hotel, checking in on Wednesday 16 October 2013 and checking out on Friday 18 October 2013.
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meals
- Entrance to social and networking events
- Return coach transfers between the airport, hotel and conference centre (at specific times).
Please note that the bursary does not include travel costs; bursary winners are required to organise and finance their own travel costs to and from the Netherlands.
We welcome applications from candidates who meet the criteria below:
- Have not attended the IFC before
- Be able to demonstrate that they would benefit professionally from exposure to cutting edge, world class fundraising and be able to make good use of the IFC experience in their organisation
- Have a minimum of three years' experience in fundraising
- Work either as a fundraiser or in a role connected with fundraising
- Represent a local or National non-profit organisation not an INGO
- Represent an organisation which does not have sufficient training budget to enable them to participate otherwise
- Be from an organisation which does not propagate political or religious doctrine
- Be fluent in written and oral English.
All bursary recipients are required to send to complete a tracking questionnaire within six months of attending the Congress, providing feedback on their experience and sharing their thoughts on what difference participating in the IFC 2013 has made to them and their organisation. Bursary winners will be required to complete another tracking questionnaire within 12 months of attending the Congress stating how they have applied the knowledge they have gained at the Congress.
How to apply for a bursary
Please click here to submit your application via our online form. The deadline for receiving applications is 17:00 (UK time) on 26 July 2013 and any applications received after this time will not be considered.
You will be contacted by email by the end of August 2013 to advise if your application has been successful or not.
Did you know?
Fundraising Online 2013, the world's best 100% online digital fundraising conference will be back in May 2013. Get direct access to the sharpest thinking and latest insights in digital and online fundraising from expert speakers in this arena. Visit the Fundraising Online section to find out more about our 2013 conference.