India NGO Awards
The awards celebrate and reward the best non-profit organisations by recognising examples of best practice and successful resource mobilisation.
The awards seek to:
- Promote good standards and practices in resource mobilisation, accountability and transparency
- Create examples and inspiration for other non-profit organisations and promote cross-regional learning
- Promote the overall credibility of the non-profit sector for long term sustainability
How to apply
Entries for the India NGO Awards 2015 are now closed.
NGOs can apply under one of four categories, based on their annual income for 2013/14:
- Small organisation: Annual budget of under Rs 1 crore
- Medium organisation: Annual budget between Rs 1 and 5 crore
- Large organisation: Annual budget over Rs 5 crore
- Big idea, small budget: Entries from small and medium organisations (under 5 crore annual budget) which have in the past 12-24 months introduced a successful new fundraising idea or stream of revenue on a small budget.
NGOs must be registered as a non-profit organisation and have been operational for a minimum of three years.
- Winners will be invited to enter the Global Awards in Fundraising 2015 at the International Fundraising Congress (IFC) organised by the Resource Alliance to compete against the winners from other national awards.
- Winners from each category will stand the chance to win a cash prize (up-to INR 4 lakhs) to help support their objectives and goals, as well as a chance to win a place in the Future Leaders Programme 2015.
See the winners of the India NGO Awards in previous years.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries about the India NGO Awards.