India NGO Awards
The India NGO Awards were instituted by the Resource Alliance in 2005. Now in its 9th year the 2014/15 Awards are jointly funded by the EdelGive Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation and are organised by the Resource Alliance. The Awards aim to advance the country's non-profit sector by promoting financial and organisational sustainability and strengthening community support of civil society. The Awards seek to:
- Promote good standards and practices in resource mobilisation, accountability and transparency
- Create examples and inspiration for other non-profit organisations and promote cross-regional learning
- Promote the overall credibility of the non-profit sector for long term sustainability
NGOs can apply under one of these categories, based on their annual income for 2013/14:
- Small: Annual budget of under Rs 1 crore
- Medium: Annual budget between Rs 1 and 5 crore
- Large: Annual budget over Rs 5 crore
New Award Introduced
Big Idea, Small Budget: Entries from small and medium organisations (under 5 crore annual budget) which have in the past 12-24 months introduced a successful new fundraising idea or stream of revenue on a small budget.
How To Apply
Entries for the India NGO Awards 2015 are now open. Please complete and return the application form below to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 28 February 2015.
See the winner of the India NGO Awards in previous years.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries about the India NGO Awards.