The NGO Awards celebrate and reward the best non-governmental and non-profit organisations by recognising examples of best practice and successful resource mobilisation.
The NGO Awards competition is open to all organisations registered in the country that have worked for a minimum number of years towards social and environmental transformation. The eligibility criterion excludes organisations propagating religious or political doctrines.
- Organisations submit an application form
- Initial assessment of all applications by the Resource Alliance team
- Stringent due diligence process comprising a narrative assessment and site visits for shortlisted candidates, undertaken by a team of regional assessors
- Regional finalists are presented to a jury comprising distinguished persons representing various stakeholder sectors
- National winners selected by the jury.
The Resource Alliance is keen to expand the number of countries in which NGO Awards are held. If you would like to find out more about bringing the NGO Awards to your country, please email the Resource Alliance awards team for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org