Thank you for attending Fundraising Online 2013. We are keen to hear your thoughts on the sessions that you attended, so that we can share feedback with our speakers and improve future events. We would be grateful if you could please take a moment to complete the evaluation form for any sessions that you attended throughout the conference or have watched on-demand. Links for all session evaluations can be found below:
- 'Big data trends from across the non-profit sector' with Steve MacLaughlin
- 'Engaging digital natives around the world - what do Lady Gaga, Occupy Wall Street and Kony have to tell all of us?' with Ryan Davis
- 'Game on! How online and casual games can put the fun in fundraising' with Farrah Rooney
- 'How to find the best fundraising team in a mixed digital and traditional world?' with Noam Kostucki
- 'How to plan, execute and evaluate integrated fundraising' with Fred Fournier
- Invisible people - engaging audiences through storytelling, video and using social media
- 'Demonstrating impact through digital storytelling' with Colin Habberton
- 'Facebook and mobile - the new keys to multi-channel fundraising' with Mark Sutton
- 'Online fundraising 2.0 - The What? Why? and How?' with Dhaval Udani
- 'Responsive web design' with Ida Aalen
- 'Surfing digital trends, innovation and digital fundraising' with Marcelo Iniarra
- 'The basics of online fundraising - how to use the web, email, Facebook, and mobile to raise more money' with Nick Allen
- 'The hook to finding monthly donors online' with Jonathon Grapsas
- 'What do your best friends want? Understanding the 21st century supporter' with Katy Dubina
If you haven't already, we would also appreciate it if you took the time to fill in the overall evaluation form for Fundraising Online 2013.
Did you know?
The International Workshop on Resource Mobilisation (IWRM) in Asia and Africa is the leading annual conference on fundraising in these regions. The IWRMs have something for everyone, from beginners to experienced fundraisers. Find out more about these inspirational conferences in the IWRM section of our site.