Our social media presence
Our multimedia presence outside of our website is expanding and we wanted to let you know about the different ways you can keep up-to-date with us and all our news. We have dedicated pages for all our main conferences so you can follow news updates in the area that interests you the most.
There are so many fantastic free facilities that allow us to communicate with you and help you connect with other fundraisers around the world. Take a look at what is on offer and get involved today.
If you have a LinkedIn profile we would like to invite you to join our LinkedIn groups and stay up-to-date with our latest news and announcements as well as get in touch with professionals with an interest in fundraising.
- Join our International Fundraising Congress (IFC) group to ‘link-in’ with the IFC
- Join our dedicated Fundraising Online group.
We have a fantastic following on our Facebook pages with new fans joining every day. If you have a Facebook profile then you can keep in regular touch with us. Post comments about fundraising topics you are interested in and keep in regular touch with your fundraising peers.
- To connect with us on Facebook and join our growing number of International Fundraising Congress (IFC) followers visit facebook.com/HollandIFC for information and updates on the IFC
- We also have a Facebook page for Fundraising Online, the world's best 100% online fundraising conference, which you can follow on facebook.com/fundraisingonline
- You can get updates on all of the Resource Alliance's work and global activities, including news on the IWRM at facebook.com/TheResourceAlliance
If you're on the social network based around 'tweets' then you can follow one or more of our various Twitter accounts. We post regularly with news and general chat about our activities and fundraising related issues.
- For tweets about the International Fundraising Congress (IFC) you can follow us on twitter.com/IFCHolland
- To receive Twitter updates on Fundraising Online follow us on twitter.com/Fundraisonline
- For tweets about our other activities including IWRM, Awards, tailored capacity development projects and more visit twitter.com/TheResAlliance
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for video updates on our conferences and to hear from the many speakers involved. We are committed to providing you with our videos online and YouTube allows us to share our video content with you. We've also got a video of our brilliant India NGO Awards so that you can learn more about our Awards programmes.
- Watch our promotional videos as well as videos from our conferences on our Vimeo channel.
Sign up to news
And don't forget you can also sign up for news updates