We are looking for volunteers to provide administrative and logistical support to the Resource Alliance team running the International Workshop on Resource Mobilisation (IWRM) Asia 2012.
Volunteers will be required to be on site at the Eastin Hotel in Malaysia throughout the conference duration from Monday 2 July to Friday 6 July.
Volunteer tasks include
- Helping and directing delegates and speakers around the venue
- Providing information to delegates and speakers about Workshop sessions and other IWRM activities
- Handing out and collecting forms to delegates at the end of sessions
- Setting up session rooms
- Other administrative and logistical support as required.
- Malaysian residents
- Fluent in English
- Background in NGO or hospitality desirable
- Good customer service skills.
What our volunteers will get in return
- Entry to Workshop sessions
- Entry to the Malaysia Fundrasing Awards night
- Entry to all social activities which are part of the IWRM Asia 2012
- Meeting fundraising speakers and delegates from Asia
- Accommodation (if required) and food will be provided on site.
How to apply
We are looking to hire seven volunteers in total. Places are available on a first come first served basis.
Did you know?
Fundraising Online 2013, the world's best 100% online digital fundraising conference will be back in May 2013. Get direct access to the sharpest thinking and latest insights in digital and online fundraising from expert speakers in this arena. Visit the Fundraising Online section to find out more about our 2013 conference.