Not-for-profit marketing and new product development
Fundraising and marketing are inextricably linked. How we present our issue, organisation and reasons to give, will fundamentally shape people’s expectations of our organisation. This practical Masterclass will enable you to:
- Create a marketing plan for your not-for-profit
- Integrate your fundraising, marketing and service delivery
- Unite the organisation behind your marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
This session will be highly valuable for anyone with responsibility or interest in shaping how your not-for-profit is viewed by the public.
More specifically the session will look at:
- Social, marketing and fundraising trends that may impact fundraising
- Understanding supporter motivations and expectations
- A simple marketing strategy model
- Assessing where your organisation is currently at
- Managing your brand and propositions in the digital age
- Managing and improving your fundraising portfolio
- Identifying and implementing new fundraising activities
- The eight key practices of a successful fundraising organisation.
This Masterclass will predominantly be in an interactive style with a lot of delegate participation.