Bernie Sanders’ fundraising: How movements can raise money
Dates and times: 7 Aug, 13:00 BST (8:00 EDT) / 14 Aug, 18:00 BST (13:00 EDT) / 24 Aug, 23:00 BST (18:00 EDT)
You must be a Member of the Global Community to access this session.
About This Session
In this session we will look at how Bernie Sanders approached fundraising, what the lessons of that fundraising approach are for global not-for-profits, how to use language and style in the same way as Bernie, and how organisations across the globe are already taking these best practices into account.
The goal is to break down a marquee fundraising program to be accessible for any organisation, large or small.
This Session is Aimed at:
- Digital Fundraisers
- Fundraisers hoping to understand digital better
- Political party fundraisers
- People who want to learn the basics of fundraisers
- This session is designed for experienced professionals and newcomers alike to learn how Bernie Sanders set a new path for fundraising.
What You Will Learn
- How to use inclusive language to develop relationships with supporters
- The importance of building the right kind of trust with potential donors to your organisation
- How any organisation – no matter where or what size – can take the lessons of Bernie’s campaigns back to your work.