Many agencies find themselves sharing messages about their work and projects that are much too similar, confusing supporters and funders.
This session introduces participants to a systematic model that enables them to identify what makes them different and how it adds value for supporters.
- What a VP is
- How it is different from a case for support
- The “cereal packet test”
- How to establish supporter personas
- How to decide the motivations and jobs for supporters
- How to identify how you reduce supporter pains
- How to identify how you create supporter gains
The session will be lively and interactive – people will create value propositions for one member of the small group.
Any manager or fundraiser responsible for developing a fundraising proposition or campaign.
- Understand what a VP is and why it is important
- Know how to create real value and benefit for supporters
- See how to create difference between themselves and other similar agencies