A vision of a world where people, purpose, and ideas flourish.
Craigberoch is an organisation that takes an interdisciplinary and interactive approach to workplace “deceleration” – the juxtaposition that the fastest way to drive positive change in ourselves and our organisations might be to start by slowing down. This approach builds connection and generates new insights through art, social technologies, music, the natural world, and even the power of play.
Participants on this workshop can expect a unique experience encompassing live music from world-class musicians, artistry and nature to inspire creativity and breakthrough innovation, and an opportunity for deep, human-centred connection with one another.
- Discussion on the interrelated themes of innovation, purpose, intrapreneurship and wellbeing
- Social technologies and interactive experiences to foster connection and non-linear thinking
Who is it for?
Anyone keen to explore the concept of deceleration for change.
- Explore the concept of deceleration
- Gain a deeper understanding of the interrelated themes of innovation, purpose, intrapreneurship, and wellbeing
- Discover social technologies and interactive experiences that foster connection and non-linear thinking