Learn to recession-proof your fundrasing
Signs point to the coming of an economic recession, which will pose new challenges and disruptions to fundraisers all over the world. In the past, in times of major disruption, we have learnt that “business as usual” doesn’t work and we need new approaches to sustain fundraising performance and relevance, keep our nonprofits going with the same or heightened impact, and fulfill our goals.
This session we will explore what other recessions have taught us as fundraisers and how we can apply these best practices in a 2023 environment and beyond. It will draw on fundraising experiences from the US, Greece, and Ukraine during times of political and economic turbulence and share learnings that can be applied in any donor market.
The workshop will cover:
- How an economic recession impacts different kinds of donors
- How can you sustain your resilience and raise new income even when times are tough
- What you can do today to prepare your organisation for an economic decline
You will be invited to think more deeply, take proactive action, and explore new fundraising approaches that will help you stand strong in the midst of major economic disruptions.
Who is it for?
Fundraisers of all levels, directors of development, executive directors, organisational leaders, and changemakers
- Learn how an economic recession can affect different aspects of your fundraising
- Find out how you can adapt your fundraising approach & strategy during times of economic recession
- Discover the steps can you take today to be ready to address the challenges of an economic recession tomorrow