Because existing ways of innovating aren’t working hard enough
Everyday challenges stand in the way of charities doing anything new, like the realities of implementation and the difficulties of moving from strategy to action or innovating in the right place; obstacles like internal barriers and competing priorities; and delivery challenges including a lack of reliable or consistent ways to deliver purpose-led innovations.
Innovation is not delivering the impact it should:
- Charities don’t focus enough on delivery – without it, there is no impact
- They are focused on outputs not outcomes
- They are designed to deliver income or impact, not both
- They design for a ‘normal’ that doesn’t exist
- They don’t judge ideas with an impact lens
So, what if we step back and ask ourselves how we avoid these problems and find new ways around them?
Good Innovation has developed a new, impact-first approach to innovation. And it’s launching at IFC 2023.
Who is it for?
Executive directors, board members, fundraising managers and directors, organisational leaders, aspiring leaders, team leaders, and anyone interested in innovation.
- You will leave the session familiar with the impact innovation process
- You will understand the mindsets needed within your organisation to implement it
- You will discover the practical tools and templates needed to apply the process
- You will gain a new perspective on the role of innovation within your organisation, and what it really takes to make it work and deliver maximum impact