Information is available in abundance. Access to knowledge and data, while available, is limited in scope and scale to specific cohorts within the social purpose ecosystem. Additionally, changes and developments are happening at an accelerated pace that requires constant updating and rethinking. The Resource Alliance Leadership Roundtable aims to convert the information and knowledge vital to the leadership of social purpose organisations into insights garnered from across all components of the ecosystem for social good.
The Leadership Roundtable provides an opportunity to gain a synthesized understanding of the most significant issues that will influence fundraising, philanthropy, social innovations and financing of social good in Asia. It will deliver insights that can be used immediately toward building a robust fundraising and financing model for your organisation, through presentations and discussions on Asian application and experiences curated with national experts and global peers. Specially curated for board and management leads of social-purpose organisations, the roundtable masterclass will allow participants to become well versed in the latest data, trends and techniques in sustainably financing your mission.
The roundtable will include:
- Opening keynote of IFC Asia 2018
- Panel conversation – Funding social good: 2030 outlook
- Research insights – Doing Good Index 2018
- Roundtable discussions – Beyond fundraising: New ecosystem for social good
- Further discussion – What it takes to be ‘future ready’
- The way forward – Action plan synthesis
- Closing remarks
- (Lunch, evening networking dinner, plus morning and afternoon breaks with refreshments also included)
Click here for more information on timetable, agenda, speakers and other important details!