Raising money for your nonprofit or your social drive can be challenging. However, it is not rocket science and can certainly be learnt and mastered.
This masterclass is designed to provide you with a clear understanding of the concepts and framework of fundraising process, leading your
organization to establish a comprehensive and effective fundraising strategy. This masterclass is geared towards introducing and reinforcing the capacities of NGOs/ CSOs and Social Business on successful fundraising. The program is packed with practical examples and resources that can fast-track your efforts, towards you to fundraising success.
By the end of this seminar, participants will be able to:
- Know the various types and methods of fundraising.
- Understanding/Analyze the different types of donors and develop a strategies around their behavior.
- Choose the best fundraising strategy for your organization.
- Know best practices and skills, and apply these in your strategic fundraising plan.
- Explore ways to measure the effectiveness of your fundraising efforts.
Who should attend:
- Directors, CEOs and Founders
- Fundraising, Marketing and Communication Officers
- Strategic Staff members from NGOs/CSOs
- Any person who would like to maximize their fundraising skills to improve results for their Organizations