Supporter Insight Bootcamp
Turbocharge your fundraising through supporter research and insight
About this Masterclass
How well do you really know your supporters? This masterclass bootcamp will provide practical research tools for non-researchers to gain insights about their supporters. Plus, you’ll get the opportunity to try them out!
Participants will be taken through the process of designing and delivering a mock supporter research project: from creating research objectives, identifying participants, selecting the best tools, designing the methodology through to delivery and analysing the results.
Through a combination of pre-prepared research, and live ‘in the moment’ research with real charity supporters, participants will gain hands-on learning.
Learn how, with the right mindset, tools and knowledge, you can gain supporter insight that can power decision making and turbocharge fundraising.
- Fundraisers at all levels.
- Senior leaders seeking to empower insight-led fundraising.
- Those working with individual supporters – whether at a mass scale or 1-2-1.
- Those managing any type of relationship with funders, corporates or trusts and foundations.
- Understand the basic principles of designing a supporter research programme.
- Learn how to recruit participants.
- Gain practical experience of conducting supporter research using a range of tools including interviews, surveys and online.
- Understand how to analyse research and create actionable insight platforms.